Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using WIZL.
WIZL offers a mobile application that allow a User to purchase, send and receive Gifts and other WIZL services as described in these Terms of Service.
WIZL is owned and operated by WIZL, Ltd. (hereafter “WIZL”, “us”, “our”, “we”).
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of WIZL mobile software application (the “Application”) and all services available through the Application (collectively, "Services").
If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not use the Application.
In order to use the Services you must create an account.
To create an account you must select a username and password. You can not use a User name that is already assigned to another user of WIZL, and also is obscene or offensive. The user is individually responsible for accuracy of information provided during the account registration.
Do not reveal your account access password. If the password to your account has been lost by any reason , you can get a new password to your email address.
You agree to immediately notify WIZL of any unauthorized use of your account or password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. WIZL will not be responsible for any losses or damage that you may incur as a result of unauthorized use of your account, if you have not sent beforehand notification by e-mail email@example.com that your account has been compromised, and the requirement to block access to it. This condition will apply also to cases of improper use of your Account by someone you have granted an access for.
With WIZL you can:
- Select and buy a gift or a gift card for others users of the application WIZL or for yourself.
- Send gift or a gift card for others users of the application WIZL or for yourself.
- Send a greeting card generated using its own application technology in the selected format: text, audio, video, photo.
WIZL may contain links to websites and applications that belong to third parties, and can also display, link or otherwise provide content of third party products and services. But WIZL not guarantee the content, accuracy, quality, character, relevance, integrity, functionality, performance, reliability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, safety, legality or any other aspect of this information.
WIZL is not responsible for any issues, legal or otherwise, that may result from your use of the Third-Party Services or Third-Party Materials, including any loss, damage or harm of any sort incurred as a result of your use of Third-Party Services or Third-Party Materials.
You agree that WIZL may for any reason, in its sole discretion and without prior notification, terminate your account, and remove from the Services any Content (as defined below) associated with your account.
Grounds for such termination may include
- violation of the user agreement,
- fraud and other illegal actions of the User,
- behavior, harming the interests of other users, as well as the business idea and the reputation of WIZL.
You may request termination of your account at any time and for any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise noted, the WIZL logo, as well as any other information and data used by the Application (hereinafter: WIZL content) is the property of WIZL company, our licensors or Users and are protected by international intellectual property laws.
WIZL provide you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to access and use of the Services and content WIZL exclusively for the purpose of receiving applications Services.
This license does not allow Users to:
- Sell, let out for lease, distribute, sublicense of WIZL Services or Content;
- Copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to discover the source code of WIZL content;
- Modify or change the WIZL Content;
- Delete, change or hide any trademarks that include WIZL.
- Use any of the methods of collecting or extracting Data from the Application;
- Download WIZL Content;
- Use WIZL Content and possibilities of the Application for the purposes and in ways that are not provided by this Agreement.
Using WIZL Services and Content by this WIZL Agreement prohibited methods entail the termination of the license for the offender. This license may be withdrawn at any time WIZL notice.
WIZL and WIZL logo and any other product names or WIZL Services, logos and slogans are registered WIZL trademarks in the United States and in other countries and may not be copied, imitated or used wholly or partly without the WIZL prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that are mentioned in WIZL are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without permission from the current owner of the trademark. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation WIZL.
The user is solely responsible for all content he added, downloaded, transferred to other users, created and saved using WIZL. Each WIZL User agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, create and store content which:
- is defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, provocative to acts of violence, abusive, fraudulent;
- break the applicable statutory requirements, as well as someone else's exclusive rights;
- contain someone's Personal Data and other information that can be ranked as confidential.
User Content must not contain viruses or other malicious programs designed to disrupt WIZL as well as the programms that monitoring WIZL Users.
WIZL does not and is not obliged to control User Content. WIZL reserves the right at any time to delete or edit User Content without any prior notice.
You can ask questions, leave comments and suggestions on the work WIZL (hereinafter: Feedback). WIZL reserves the right to use and manage information obtained in the course of this feedback without any restrictions and compensation in the favor of user provided such information.
If you think that in the course of providing services WIZL has violated your rights, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com.
WIZL Users understand and assume all risks associated with the use of services.
WIZL does not warrant that:
- the app will be constantly available at any time and in any place;
- the application will run continuously and without errors;
- use of the application will meet your requirements;
- defects in the operation of the application will be corrected or the application is free of viruses or other harmful components.
User agrees to indemnify all damages caused to WIZL in cases of User’s violation of this Agreement provisions.
This agreement is governed by English law.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
User agrees that all disputes arising from the use of WIZL and unsettled in a peaceful way, will be settled in court stipulated by the current legislation of the Republic of Cyprus.